March 28, 2008

Question of the day...


How do you get excited without being insensitive. I feel bad about something I told B today. I got so excited that my friend, Devin, gave me some little baby clothes and I mentioned it to her. I am now afraid that I was being insensitive. I want her to feel my excitement so she knows that I will love and care for her little girl as much as humanly possible. But, how do I relay that excitement and still be sensitive to her struggle with letting go? I have grown to love B so much and I would never intentionally be insensitive to her or her feelings. So, if you have any ideas, please let me know. The last thing I want to do is trample on her feelings during all of this. My goodness, she is making the largest sacrifice of her life! She is giving me her child to love, cherish, and take care of. B is my first priority. I feel that God put her in my life for a reason and its not just to adopt her child, its to love her. I am just trying to make sure I am in check with everything.


Thanks in advance for the advice....



Becca