October 20, 2008

I miss her...

I've been thinking ALOT today about "B" - not sure why but she has just been on my heart. I started doing "YouTube" searches on videos of adoption. Of course, I ran across this one. I do hope and pray that when Madeline meets her one day that she will thank her for giving her life. I am thankful to "B" and her absolutely unselfish act of placing her child with us. I will love this child with every ounce of my being. I still can't believe she is in our home.

I also pray that Molly will get to meet Victoria one day. I know Victoria thinks of her daily and loves her so much. I just pray that I continue to tell Molly of just how much she does love her and that she chose to give her life!

Please join me in praying for all the birthmothers out there. I can't imagine what they must go through when they place their child in another's arms.