July 1, 2008

Back from the Beach!







Wow, I can't believe its been so long since I've blogged! I was so addicted there for awhile but I guess the busyness of life gets the best of us!

We left June 18th for Gulf Shores to visit my dad. We spent a lot of time on the beach and the girls had a blast. Madeline absolutely LOVES the beach and the sound of the waves put her into a deep sleep. It was nice to have a beach tent so that she could stay under it for the entire day. She even put her toes in the water but didn't like that as much as the pool. Molly is my beach bum. She could stay in the sand building sand castles all day if I would let her. It was also cool to have her uncle as the beach lifeguard! We would set up right in front of her lifeguard stand so it was neat seeing Jonathan in action saving the lives of so many people at the beach. We even got to see a couple of water rescues! Go, Jon Jon!

Craig joined us in Tallahassee the next week. We made the 4 hour drive to visit my friend, Laurie. She gave birth to a baby boy two weeks before Madeline. It was great to see her!!!! Her boys are precious and its so cool that we have children the same exact age - funny how God does that!

Craig got to do some fishing with my dad and played with us on the beach. It was fun to visit with family and get a tan while doing it!

I talked to "B" right before we left. She is planning on moving to Las Vegas this week. Please pray for her as she makes this move. She, her boyfriend, and her little boy are planning on making the move. I would love to see her before she leaves but I am waiting on her to call me. I don't want to overstep any boundaries!!!

Well, I think that is all for now. We came home to a HOT house with our A/C unit out! We are still waiting for someone to come fix it - its been three days! It reminds me ALOT of Ukraine!!!! Oh, how I miss Ukraine!!!!!

Blessings to all!